Remortgage for only £199* Click HERE for details
If you have decided to remortgage your property, you will need to appoint a Solicitor.
The process of re-mortgaging your existing property is as follows:
- You decide to remortgage your existing property, either to raise capital or to take advantage of better lending terms – you need to instruct us to deal with the matter for you straightaway.
- We will gather some initial details from you, so that we can progress with the re-mortgage as quickly and smoothly as possible, with minimal disruption to you.
- We will obtain Title Deeds and other relevant documents from your existing Lender.
- We will liaise with your Mortgage Broker, if applicable.
- Your new Lender will carry out a valuation and, if satisfied, will send you a Mortgage Offer – we will receive a copy of this together with instructions to act on behalf of the Lender.
- We will carry out all relevant searches and investigations.
- We will send the Mortgage Deed to you for signature.
- We will obtain a redemption figure on your existing mortgage.
- We will submit a report to your new Lender confirming that all is in order and we will request the money from the Lender.
- When received we will pay off your existing Mortgage and pay any remaining money immediately to you.
- We will register your new Mortgage at HM Land Registry.
For further information please contact our Property Solicitors on 0161 865 2673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org