For mergers, acquisitions, and disposals Ellison Thomas will work closely with you, understanding your goals and helping you achieve them with our extensive commercial experience, legal knowledge and practical solutions.
How can Ellison Thomas help?
- Structuring deals and preparing heads of terms/memorandum of understanding
- Drafting non disclosure agreements/confidentiality agreements
- Preparing and advising upon the necessary purchase agreement, including warranties and indemnities appropriate to the size and nature of the business
- Conducting legal due diligence for a purchaser – so you know exactly what you are acquiring
- Advising on the suitability of warranties and indemnities to both buyers and sellers and for seller negotiating ‘seller protection provisions’
- Dealing with all arrangements and requirements of the financial aspects of the transaction and liaising with funders and accountants as appropriate
- Matching businesses with suitable acquisition opportunities
For further information call our Property Solicitors on 0161 865 2673 or email email@example.com